Considering investing that tax refund check on some home remodeling? There are many things to think about. Room color, materials chosen, and flooring are important but the floor plan is often overlooked. After spending money remodeling, the goal is to not end up with wasted space that can also be costly over time due to heating, cooling, and cleaning the extra square footage. Consult an architect company like Donald A. Gardner for home remodeling plans. When home remodeling, some floor plan questions to consider are:
- Where will the electrical outlets be placed and are there enough for appliances and computers?
- Where will the lighting be positioned on the floor plan?
- How much natural light will fill the room?
- What type of home furnishings will be used and where?
- What kind of view does the floor plan give?
- Does the floor plan allow for privacy?
- What are the needs of the household relating to the floor plan?
For more information on home remodeling contact Christina today.
Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
mobile or text 937-205-4741 office 937-573-0082
Real Living Realty - #1 in OHIO!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation
Bookmark this Blog and Share It!
Real Living Open Houses
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.