What sets an outstanding agent apart from an okay agent? Many qualities define an outstanding agent, including:
- Listens and understands the client's needs
- Puts the client's needs first
- Service oriented
- Proactive, enthusiastic, friendly, and honest
- Works as a Realtor full-time
- Responds to phone calls the same day, and answers emails and text messages within a day
- Uses technology, such as text messaging
- Communicates well and keeps the client informed
- Possesses extensive market knowledge
- Attended extra classes (especially in negotiation) and certified beyond the bare minimum licensure requirements
- Has strong internet presence - Google their name!
- Has their own website and their own blog
- Carries the title of Realtor, not just Real Estate Agent
- Professionally dressed, meaning no jeans or t-shirts
- Provides home buying tips and home selling information
Home buying or selling in Ohio? To work with an outstanding agent, contact Christina today!
Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
mobile or text 937-205-4741 office 937-573-0082
Real Living Realty - #1 in OHIO!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation
Bookmark this Blog and Share It!
Real Living Open Houses
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.