No longer wanting to rent and decided to buy a home? Great! Here are the steps to home buying:
- Call a mortgage professional for a 5 minute pre-approval. They will provide a ballpark figure of the total of the monthly mortgage payment, property taxes, and insurance for a particular area. It is a great way to determine the price range for house hunting.
- Identify the type of home and the location preferred. Make a list of home wants versus needs. The internet is a great way to begin searching, 80% of home buyers today begin house hunting online. Many Realtors offer a free online buyer search tool, such as MyRealLiving, to input home search criteria. Every time a home comes on the market that meets that search criteria it sends an email notification. Be the first to know about the newest listings!
- Choose a Realtor who listens well. They will only show those homes that are of interest. It shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to find the perfect home.
- Take notes when touring homes. Rank the homes 1 - 10. When the top 2 homes have been identified, schedule a second showing. The Realtor should call and ask the 2 listing agents about the seller's motivation and see if there are any other offers.
- Select the right home and make an offer!
For more information on home buying, contact Christina today!
Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
2006 & 2007 Sales Masters Top Agent
mobile or text 937-205-4741 office 937-573-0082
Real Living Realty - #1 in OHIO!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation
Bookmark this Blog and Share It!
Real Living Open Houses
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.