- Advertise in your daily newspaper. Write colorful, descriptive ads and place them in picture classifieds or open house directories.
- Set out Open House directional signs.
- Remove all vehicles from the driveway.
- Open all the drapes, blinds and window coverings -- let in that light! Read this article for more home staging tips.
- Turn on every light in the house.
- Turn on soft music.
- Have available four-color flyers filled with photos, financing options with monthly mortgage payment information, and a Comparative Market Analysis.
- And finally, ask for feedback!
Christina Asad Cavins, REALTOR
2006 & 2007 Sales Masters Top Agent
mobile or text 937-205-4741
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.