- How I Became Successful in Real Estate...
- 2006 - Became a National and State of Ohio licensed REALTOR certified in Real Estate Law, Finance, Appraisal, and Principles and Practices after working in the industry for several years. As a real estate investor, Christina felt it beneficial to obtain a real estate license and the rest is history!
- 2006 - Joined the Dayton Area Board of Realtors (DABR), Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR), and National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- 2006 - Awarded Sales Masters Top Agent.
- 2007 - Christina became a multi-million dollar producer belonging to the Dayton Area Board of REALTORS for Residential, New Construction, and Investment Property Sales.
- 2008 - Floyd Wickman STAR Makers Graduate.
- 2009 - Nationally recognized by the National Association of Realtors as being amongst the Top 50 Realtors in the Nation Under the Age of 30 which is a HUGE accomplishment for being an Ohio REALTOR, normally the award goes to California REALTORS since their average sale price and therefore total sales amount is much higher yearly.
- 2009 - Nationally recognized by Agent Genius Magazine as being amongst the Top 6 Eco-friendly Bloggers in the Nation.
- 2010 - Accepted a position as the company's Recruitment/Development Manager, which involved interviewing and presenting candidates whose values were inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management. Planning, directing, and coordinating the training and development activities of the organization .
- 2011 - Nationally recognized by the National Association of Realtors Real Estate Buyer's Agency Council (REBAC) for internet marketing and blogging importance.
- 2011 - Resigned as the Recruitment/Development Manager at former company and along with the former company's Broker, founded Home Experts Realty based in Centerville, Ohio.
- 2011 - Opened Home Experts Realty's 2nd office location in Oakwood, Ohio and became the office manager.
- 2011 - Received the Ohio Association of REALTORS (OAR) Presidents Sales Club Award.
- 2012 - Celebrated Home Experts Realty's 1 year anniversary, now boasting 7 offices and over 60 agents!
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.