Ohio July 2011 Real Estate Market Report
In Montgomery, Greene, and Warren counties in Ohio in and around Wright Patterson Air Force Base, 608 single family homes sold in July 2011.
- The lowest priced home sold in Downtown Dayton for $4,000.
- The highest priced home sold in Beavercreek for $1,300,000.
- The average home sold had 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1,943 square feet.
- The average asking price in July 2011 was $146,169.
- The average sales price in July 2011 was $138,381.
- The average days on market in July 2011 was 90, which is much longer than Christina Asad Edwards' average days on market (71).
For more detailed city real estate monthly market reports, contact Christina today!
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.