5 reasons to consider becoming a homeowner in 2011:
- Mortgage rates will remain low. Even with interest rates slowly rising, rates are still well below the 7% mark hit just 4 short years ago in 2007.
- A homeowner can deduct points used to obtain a mortgage when buying a home, mortgage interest paid during the year, and property taxes.
- It is a buyer's market and there is a great selection of homes for sale.
- LOW home prices.
- Real estate is a great investment.
- Easy access to hunt for homes available online, such as at http://www.DaytonOhioHouse.com
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.