Celebrate the 4th of July Ohioans with a patriotic pie!
4th of July Recipe Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 2 hours 15 min
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 oz package Berry Blue Jello
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 oz Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3 oz package Strawberry Jello
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into dry blue gelatin mix until dissolved. Add 1/2 cup ice cubes and stir until ice is melted. Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Stir remaining 3/4 cup boiling water into dry red gelatin mix in separate bowl until dissolved. Add remaining 1/2 cup ice cubes and stir until ice is melted. Cool 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread whipped cream over blue gelatin layer. Cover whipped cream with red gelatin. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Serve and enjoy! Happy 4th of July!
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.