Affordable Remodeling to Boost Home Value
According to Remodeling Magazine, here are the 2009 top home remodeling items that bring the biggest return on investment:
- Add rollout organizing trays to kitchen cabinets.
- Retile or add tile to the kitchen and bathroom.
- Add a breakfast bar.
- Install a granite tile kitchen countertop versus a slab.
- Replace the bathroom medicine cabinet, vanity, and install a glass shower door.
- Paint basement walls and floor, even if it is just concrete.
- Add a bedroom.
- Reface dated kitchen cabinets and replace hardware.
- Replace light fixtures in the foyer, bathroom, and kitchen.
- Replace the garage door opener with a remote touchpad entry system.
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.