How to Have a Green, Eco-friendly Bathroom
Check out there tips to ensure a green and eco-friendly bathroom:
- Install a low-flow water faucet and shower head to save water and save thousands of gallons of water each year.
- Purchase recycled bathroom tissue and save trees.
- Use a dry toothbrush and save six gallons of water each day.
- Use green cleaners, such as baking soda, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Buy towels made from bamboo and organic cotton.
- Avoid polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic shower curtains, which release toxic chemicals in the air. Try a hemp curtain instead!
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.