Heading the the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Conference in San Diego? Here are the top ten reasons to fly with the Dayton International Airport:
- Conduct business at our Business Travel Center
- Six minutes to I70/I75 – Crossroads of America
- Rental cars are available close to the terminal
- 220 Steps or less from counters to the gates
- Short wait times at the security checkpoint
- Convenient parking adjacent to the terminal
- Easy to follow terminal layout
- Professional and helpful staff
- Stay busy with free Wi-Fi in the terminal
- Enjoy live music weekdays in terminal lobby
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.