To make the loan process go quickly and smoothly, bring the following to the loan appointment (if applicable).
- Residence addresses for the past two (2) years.
- Past two years' W-2 statements or 1099's.
- Computer generated paycheck stubs for last 30 days.
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of Employers for past two (2) years.
- Past two (2) month's statements for all Checking, Savings, IRAs, 401Ks, Money Markets, Profit Sharing and evidence of Stocks and Bonds. Document all recent large deposits.
- In income received for commissions, bonuses, partnership(s), corporation(s), or if self-employed, requires two (2) year's Personal Federal Tax Returns with all Schedules along with a current P&L Statement and Business Balance Sheets and past two (2) years' Partnership and/or Corporate Returns, if applicable.
- Cancelled checks from rent or mortgage for the last 12 months, and name and address of any landlord(s) within the last 12 months.
- Names, addresses, account numbers, monthly payments and balances on all open loans and revolving credit accounts.
- Copy of Bankruptcy Petition listing all creditors and copy of Bankruptcy Discharge Papers (if applicable). Please provide letter of explanation as to why the Bankruptcy occurred.
- Copy of Driver's License and Social Security Card (VA Loans Only).
- Certificate of Eligibility and DD214 Discharge Paper (VA Loans Only).
- Application fee (check or money order).
- Copy of divorce decree and/or separation agreement.
- A "Friend of the Court" letter stating the amount of any alimony/child support payments and notification that the account is current.
- 1040 tax forms (if you're self-employed) for the past two years, 1120 Corporate Tax Returns (or Form 1065 for Partnerships) for the previous two years, year-to-date profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet signed by your accountant.
- 1040 tax forms for the past two years (including schedules) if you own income properties or if your income is based on commission or bonuses. Source: RealLiving.com
For more information on home buying, contact Christina today!
Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
mobile or text 937-205-4741 office 937-573-0082
Real Living Realty - #1 in OHIO!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation
Bookmark this Blog and Share It!
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.