Dayton Ohio Metro Area Real Estate Market Report
Now is the time to buy! The April 2015 Real Estate Sales Market Report in the Dayton Ohio metro area for single family, residential homes in Montgomery, Greene, and Warren counties in and around Wright Patterson Air Force Base shows minimal changes. The average days on market in April 2014 was 125, and it was 121 days on the market on average for homes sold in April 2015. Signs of market stabilization are present! See the perfect home? Buy it, don't delay because it will probably be gone tomorrow with the record low interest rates!
- 724 homes sold
- $2,700 (Upper Riverdale) – $800,000 (Spring-Clearcreek SD)
- Average home sold featured 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1,816 square feet
- Average asking price $144,182
- Average sales price $138,923
- Average sales price/asking price 96.35%
- Average days on market 125
- 816 homes sold
- $5,900 (E of Wayne) – $870,000 (Lebanon-Turtle SD)
- Average home sold featured 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1,866 square feet
- Average asking price $142,512
- Average sales price $137,671
- Average sales price/asking price 96.60%
- Average days on market 121
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.
Join Christina Cavins on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, & YouTube