- Remove and donate unwanted items, reorganize and clean closets, attic, basement and garage
- Power wash exterior walls, porch floors, deck, patio, driveway and sidewalks
- Clean outdoor furniture, umbrellas and outdoor light fixtures
- Clean out gutters
- Clean out refrigerator and freezer, making sure to vacuum the grill and coil
- Remove lint from the hose attached to back of clothes dryer
- Vacuum baseboards, walls and ceilings, wipe down walls
- Steam clean carpets and area rugs and upholstery
- Reseal natural stone surfaces (travertine, etc)
- Reseal and repair grout in bathtubs and showers
- Clean window treatments, dust and clean blinds and shutters
- Remove items from all shelves, dust and clean
- Oil hinges
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.