BBQ at home for Labor Day? Try this Labor Day crowd pleasing recipe:
Labor Day Layered Salad Recipe
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, place the chopped lettuce and top with a layer of onion, peas, shredded cheese, and bacon.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise and sugar. Spread over salad and refrigerate 4 hours or until chilled.
- Enjoy the recipe! Happy Labor Day!
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.