6 Ways to Save Money When Home Buying:
- Pay a 10% down payment versus the minimum amount required (usually 3.5%).
- Look at several homes before buying, and ask the Realtor to provide a market analysis which shows what the home value should be to prevent paying too much money.
- Ask the seller to pay the closing costs.
- Get a home inspection from a qualified home inspector before buying the home and ask for cash at closing to repair home defects.
- Shop around for a low loan percentage rate.
- Invest in title insurance.
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.