How to Have a Green Holiday at Home
Follow this holiday advice to have an eco-friendly holiday at home:
- Only buy holiday decorations that can be reused each year
- Reuse gift bags versus throwing away wrapping paper and crowding a landfill
- Decorate an organic Christmas tree versus putting up a fake tree at home which contain non-biodegradable PVC and use fossil fuels and release harmful gases into the environment both in production and disposal ( For a list of growers visit http://www.soilassociation.org )
- Buy gifts from green retailers or charities
- Send eCards online instead of mailing holiday paper cards made from trees
- Recycle holiday cards received
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.