Get your home ready for guests and the festivities of the Thanksgiving holiday with these easy tips:
- Sweep the front walkway and lay down a Thanksgiving themed welcome mat.
- Set a wreath on the front door decorated with pumpkins, scarecrow, or turkey.
- Clean, Declutter, Dust, and Vacuum the interior!
- Set the table the day before. One less thing to do on Thanksgiving Day!
- Put red, orange, and brown fall flower arrangements on not only the dining room table, but also on the coffee and end tables.
- Add artificial leaves and small pumpkins or gourds to your tablecloth along the center of the table.
- Long stemmed candles on the dining room table add a nice, soft glow and a feeling of warmth.
- Give thanks!
Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving,
Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
2006 & 2007 Sales Masters Top Agent
mobile or text 937-205-4741 office 937-573-0082 fax 937-433-3561
Real Living Realty - #1 in Ohio!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation
Bookmark this Blog and Share It!
Real Living Open Houses
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.